Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Service Desk Support en Cognizant Technology Solutions
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
At Cognizant we have an ideal opportunity for you to be part of one of the largest companies in the digital sector worldwide. A Great Place To Work where we look for people who contribute new ideas, experiencing a dynamic and growing environment. At Cognizant we promote an inclusive culture, where we value different perspectives providing career growth and development opportunities. #WelcomeToCognizant!
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to work supporting one of our clients as a Desk Support
What you’ll do:
- Handle L1/L1.5 calls originating from Retail Stores
- Handle calls related to password resets, under access provisioning, release of HW/SW, network and wireless connectivity, general IT (including POS systems, printers, scanners, displays) troubleshooting, etc.
- Create & Update Knowledge Document
- Work with L2 team on improving L1/L1.5 Resolution
- Perform approved L2 troubleshooting steps
1+ year of IT Service Desk/Help Desk experience in a 24x7 operations with an Associates Degree.
Experience in use of Service Desk voice, email, chat and ticketing tools like ServiceNow, Remedy, Siebel, Clarify, CA helpdesk, VNC, ControlF1, Dame Ware, Net meeting, Microsoft Share point, etc.
- Willing to work in a 24x7 environment
- Understanding Contact/call center metrics
- 12+ months of Overall IT Service Desk experience (IT Retail Store support preferred)
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Work experience in supporting and training IT service desk or support center for retail store employees and corporate support
- Good communication skills and customer management experience
- Good Analytical & Coordination skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good understanding of Computers and technical Troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Soft skills for handling Voice, Email & Chat transactions
- Strong multitasking skills handling voice calls and document records at the same time
- Collaborate with Team Leads in terms of Service Outages
- Excellent knowledge on Windows Operating system
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Critical Situation management
- Understanding of Total Case Ownership
Improve your career in one of the largest and fastest growing IT services providers worldwide
Receive ongoing support and funding with training and development plans
Have a highly competitive benefits and salary package
Get the opportunity to work for leading global companies
We are committed to respecting human rights and build a better future by helping your minds and the environment
We invest in people and their wellbeing.
We create conditions for everyone to thrive. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for any other reason covered.
At Cognizant we believe than our culture make us stronger!
Join us now!