Sr Software Engineer en John Deere
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Note: All candidates should have their tax situation certificate (Constancia de Situación Fiscal) up to date with the salary regime to be eligible for the hiring process.
- Works on Agile delivery team responsible for World Wide Logistics product.
- Designs, develops, and tests code required to deliver desired functionality.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and team members to ensure features meet business needs.
- Creates necessary documentation to facilitate long-term support of product.
- Develops work estimates to facilitate team planning processes.
- Follows Agile software delivery methodology.
- Performs delivery using current technologies and practices.
- Coaches other Jr Software Engineers.
What Skills You Need
- 4 or more years of software engineering principles, database and infrastructure capabilities and constraints in the data- and web-based application environments.
- 4 or more years of product design, test and analysis experience.
- 3 or more years of participating in Agile Environment.
- Mentors' junior software engineers on the team.
What Makes You Stand Out.
- 3 or more years of experience with technical system interfaces, including API design and implementation using REST, web services, Akana.
- 2 or more years of experience with CI and TDD technologies including: GIT, Jenkins, Maven, SONAR and Selenium.
- Experience with Supply Management processes.
Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience.
Inclusive Leadership feed the Worlds
The World is counting on us to feed billions of people and build vital infrastructure in villages, towns, and megacities. We believe by strengthening the diversity of our workforce, we can give everyone their chance to leap forward. That´s why we celebrate diversity , champion equity, and promote inclusiveness so every employee can make the greatest impact as their true self.