Software Engineer Java
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Intermedio
Software Developer/Engineer II
Toshiba is a provider of technology services for retail businesses to create high-quality digital platforms and products that accelerate time to market. Our diverse and adaptable teams provide the right mix of solutions and methodologies to deliver results as we collaborate with our clients' teams to foster innovation through continuous learning.
At Toshiba, all team members are empowered to take responsibility and develop innovative solutions to our customers' most challenging problems. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a work environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and enables multidisciplinary collaboration.
What you will bring to the team
This role is for a Software developer who will work with the latest technologies in the marketplace to help our customers modernize and transform their business. This candidate must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
What you will be doing:
Your typical day as a Toshiba Software Developer Engineer will involve:
This opportunity will provide the candidate the chance to work on a microservices based platform and help code, lead and design functional deliverables.
You’ll be working alongside other experienced engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
Naturally To be successful in this role, you must have and know of
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years professional experience in software development
- 4+ years of Java programming
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in functional programming
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience with Cloud based applications
- English: Fluent
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- Constant training, tutoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- Pleasant work environment (game room, nap area, amenities and more).
- Flexible work hours and dress code
- Hired directly by Toshiba and 100% under payroll
- Benefits of the law (IMSS, INFONAVIT, December day voucher, vacation voucher)
- Major and Minor medical expenses insurance: Life, major medical expenses with dental and visual coverage. (For the employee and direct family members)
- Savings fund for employees, capped at the limit of the law
- Grocery coupons
- 12 days of vacation plus 6 floating days
- Relocation bonus
We offer competitive compensation and benefits focused on employees, their economic development and well-being as well as their professional development, taking care of the balance between their personal and work life, join us! and be part of our Toshiber team
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities.