Identity and Access Manager Specialist
Remoto Temp: Nuevo León
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
At IM Consulting you will work in an environment of innovative solutions and services providing added value for our clients.
You will participate in the transformation of businesses working with a team of professionals.
Who are we looking for? We have in mind people with a passion for technology, who are enthusiastic for knowledge and to grow, reliable professionals in who can place our trust, by joining a team loyal to the purpose of the organization.
How could you contribute and what would be your main goals?
By ensuring customer satisfaction in every project delivered. Delivery of the project on time and with the expected quality.
Security Engineer with deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management services. Well known in Identity Governance solutions with in-depth capabilities for high-end project leadership.
- 3+ years with Support Level 2 Infrastructure Security or Networks
- 3+ years Security Architecture Design
- 3+ years Consulting & Implementation of Security Projects
- 3+ years Identity Governance & Access Management (Password management, SpecOps or similar solution, Active Directory and Azure AD Security, Oracle Identity, Oracle Governance, Oracle Access, OKTA, Sailpoint, Saviynt)
- 3+ years Systems Integration – Data (HR, Cloud, SAP, DB) Complex Integrations
- 3+ years Privilege Identity Management (Cyber Ark, Azure PIM)
- 2+ years Cloud Security (Azure, AWS, MFA, SSO, Risky Sign ins, Privileged Identity Management, Password protection, Identity Protection, SAML, oAuth, Defender for Identity)
- 2+ years Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux)
- User Policies, Security, Privileges
- 3+ years Security & IT Processes (ITIL)
- 3+ years Project Management
- 2+ years Norms, Standards and Regulations (ISO27001, PCI, Data Privacy, SOX)
- 2+ years Audit Support
- 2+ years Security Metrics, KPIs, KRIs
- Desirable certifications: CISSP, CISM, TOGAF certification, Cloud Security Alliance