IT Security Engineer
Remoto Temp: Nuevo León
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
At IM Consulting you will work in an environment of innovative solutions and services providing added value for our clients.
You will participate in the transformation of businesses working with a team of professionals.
Who are we looking for? We have in mind people with a passion for technology, who are enthusiastic for knowledge and to grow, reliable professionals in who can place our trust, by joining a team loyal to the purpose of the organization.
How could you contribute and what would be your main goals?
By ensuring customer satisfaction in every project delivered. Delivery of the project on time and with the expected quality.
- Security Engineer with experience on design, implement and improve security platforms in addition to team coordination, project planning, strategic thinking and able to quickly adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Mitigate information security risks through enablement of security controls in all levels (data, application, database, infrastructure, network, perimeter, endpoints, mobile devices, cloud and processes) to support security policies and compliance for worldwide, aligned to business objectives.
- 3+ years with Support Level 2 Infrastructure Security
- 3+ years in Security Tools
- 1+ years in Identity Management (Password management, SpecOps or similar solution, Active Directory and Azure AD Security)
- 2+ years in Network Security, NAC, IPS, Web Filter (Palo Alto, Forcepoint, Forescout, CISCO ISE)
- 2+ years in Endpoint Security (McAfee, MS Bitlocker, Blancco, Deep Security)
- 2+ years in Vulnerability and Patch Management (Qualys, SCCM, Bigfix, AppSacan, other)
- 2+ years in Cloud Security (Office 365 Security, Azure, Intune, AWS)
- 3+ years in Security & IT Processes (ITIL)
- 1+ years in Norms, Standards and Regulations (ISO27001, PCI, Data Privacy, SOX)
- 2+ years in Security Metrics, KPIs, KRIs
- 3+ years in Security Architecture Design
- 3+ years in Consulting & Implementation of Security Projects
- Desirable certifications: CISSP, CISM, TOGAF certification, Cloud Security Alliance