$ 25,000 a 30,000 MXN
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
The IT Coordinator will be in charge of ensuring the continuity of the technology services provided to TPNSR’s internal users.
Supervise 1st level IT Analyst team compliance to SLA and quality of service.
Set and Supervise special IT Desktop support projects
Ensure availability of TPNSR technology resources
Provide quality customer service trying to ensure first time fix and good attitude.
Control and Participate TPNSR IT inventory and stock availability.
Follow department standard operating procedures (SOPs) and ISMS Policies
To Read and sign ISMS Policies
Education and specific Training : Bachelor Degree
Work experience: 1 year of experience in the technology area at similar position
• PC/laptop troubleshooting and analysis
• Avaya / polycom ip phones configuration
• Windows desktop/laptop operating systems configuration
• MS Office suite
• MS Active directory admin
• AD GPO Security policies knowledge
• Symantec Ghost cloning process
• Network basic knowledge
• Competencies average on level 3