Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Expert Data Scientist en Nestlé
Ciudad de México
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
• Be part of one IT team to ensure evolution of the analytics tools & platforms in line with the global strategy
• Contribute to the evolution of the portfolio of Data Science Platforms and Tools to meet the needs of Data Science communities that support innovation in our businesses
• Contribute to the long-term business capability roadmap for Data Science Platforms and Tools based on expected business outcomes
• Shape the architecture of the Advance analytics projects
• Use deep understanding of the business requirements and product capabilities to segment IS / IT customers and consumers based on their needs and profile. Contribute to an outside in based view of how to best target each segment
• Together with the ADI FRMs, engage with innovation communities in his/her region, to identify innovative ideas and PL5 solutions developed in those markets which have potential for sharing. Analyze and validate sharing requirements and orchestrate approach for sharing with other markets
• Orchestrating internal and external functional stakeholders to define, validate and refine product vision, strategy, definitions and roadmaps and be fully responsible of the usage and utilization of the analytical products delivered to them.
• Provide support to ADI FRMs and Solution Architects in the region who depend on Data Science Platforms and Tools to deliver solutions to the business.
• Engage with the Functional Relationship Managers and communities of practice in the region to understand and capture requirements and then engage with the Product Manager to influence the product strategy and vision aimed at maximizing value in line with corporate and business strategy
• Collaborate in the strategy and communication material to create a shared understanding of the Data Science Platforms and Tools positioning
• Engage with outside regional eco-systems related to his product, including key suppliers, events, other companies, to ensure outside sharing and capturing of key and innovative use cases
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably computer science or similar.
• 3+ years of experience in Data Science, Data Visualization and Data Science Tooling preferably in technologies including Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, KNIME, Azure Synapse, Snowflake, and R.
• 5+ experience as a Solution Architect
• Strong capabilities in machine learning engineering.
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of SAP BW HANA, Microsoft Azure Datalake, Databricks, Data Factory and Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting technologies, Predictive and Machine Learning technologies and coding skills in R or Python offer a distinct advantage.
• Demonstrate experience in PowerApps and PowerBI
• Proven track record of delivering IS/IT projects/programs in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with excellent understanding of business needs and interdependencies
• Good understanding of system engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards
• Senior stakeholder and Project management exposure
• Experience in team leadership in an IS/IT delivery context, in a Global environment with virtual teams and outsourced entities
• Understanding of various software development methodologies (e.g. agile, waterfall, design thinking)
• Good understanding of IT services and how a mix of solution and service can accelerate product delivery lifecycles
• Exposure within a product based organization is preferred plus a good understanding of best-in-class technology applications
• Above-average organization and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at the same time
• Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization with excellent spoken and written English