Staff Software Engineer
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
- 2+ years of both back-end and front-end applications.
- Experience with Node.js and TypeScript.
- Experience with Modern Web technologies such as ES6, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases such as MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Experience in a modern build environment on a large-scale development project.
- Experience using testing and mocking frameworks.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies using Jira, Trello, or similar.
- Use standards-compliant designs in CSS and HTML to build progressive web apps.
- Basic knowledge of mobile app development platforms including Swift, Android SDK.
- Understanding of relational databases and database architecture.
- Understanding of Git version control and continuous integration.
- Understanding of SOA/Microservices architecture.
- Understanding of distributed architecture.
- Understanding of TDD/BDD/DDD.
- Understanding of security strategies in commercial and enterprise software.
- Comfortable with scripting languages such as Bash and/or PowerShell.
- Ability to build and deploy applications to AWS.
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees