Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
- Evaluates software documentation and software processes associated with products under test.
- Follows a structured testing methodology and environments.
- Reviews requirements for projects and provides feedback and estimates
- Supports development of testing documentation, including test plans, estimates scope and work effort, procedures, test scripts, test results and hardware/software installation and set-up instructions.
- Collaborates with non-technical cross-functional team members.
- Executes and tracks testing on assigned products, including new products and modifications to existing systems
- Communicates software issues through defects and enhancement requests to project team.
- Research and document software issues.
- Help to keep confluence pages up to date.
- Actively provides status to lead or supervisor on assigned projects
- Tasks as assigned based on business needs.
- Be a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude.
- BS degree required preferably in information technology, computer science or related (or equivalent combination of education and experience) along with 3 years’ related experience in software quality assurance testing methodology.
- Strong API Testing experience
- Experienced in manual functional, system and end to end testing.
- Experienced in “black box” and “white box” testing techniques.
- Experience in data validation required for functional and end to end testing.
- Adept at writing test cases/scripts, anomaly reporting and software analysis.
- Experience testing web, native apps and back-end applications.
- Experience working with WSDL files.
- Familiar with JSON and/or YAML
- Database knowledge: Strong with database structures, SQL queries and joins.
- Experience testing across web browsers including configuration, cache, and debugging techniques.
- Experience working with defect management and test management tools (examples: JIRA, HP Quality Center, ClearQuest, Bugzilla)
- Testing experience within an organization that has utilized Rapid or Agile software development life cycles is desirable.
- Exposure to AWS
- Understanding of the fundamentals of web programming.
- JMeter experience
- Experience with UNIX systems
- Experience with browser testing tools like HTTPWatch, FireBug, WireShark, and Fiddler are desirable.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees