Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
IT Operations Specialist en Nestlé
Ciudad de México
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
To strengthen our Workforce 360, IT Service Management Product Group (Mexico), we are looking for an Operations Specialist to complete our IT Change & Release team.
Under the supervision and guidance of her/his primary Community of Practice Lead based in North America and Product Group Manager based in Barcelona, the Operations Specialist is responsible for sustain, deployment, retirement and leverage for a product or a platform.
The Operations Specialist is responsible for the effective and efficient operational support of the aligned products. S/He is also responsible for operational service management processes to ensure quality, efficiency, productivity and agility goals are achieved.
- Enable Nestle end-to-end change & release processes and policies to ensure all changes introduced to Nestle systems have sufficient testing, approval, and communication and that implementation risks are mitigated, and business disruption is minimized.
- Ensures the delivery of efficient and secure IS/IT operations, supports IS/IT systems that fulfill the needs of the business, and provides input to the development team and tech lead as well as to peers responsible for other aspects of operations
- Oversees the support processes that include incident, problem, change, configuration, and event management
- Ensures IS/IT strategic service partners provide the required level of service, system performance and functionality required to meet business commitments
- Supports the implementation and management of quality and efficiency improvements of IS/IT service delivery, to drive value and support
- Supports market & project testing; supports specification, configuration & sustain activities and utilizes 3rd party services as directed
- Participates in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities with a focus on suitability for integration with the existing IS/IT operations environment
- Runs small-scale projects (managed work activities) for the deployment of functionalities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in IS/IT, preferably working in a DevOps environment
- Experience in service management principles and execution
- Demonstrated experience in establishing standard processes and managing performance to achieve key metrics
- Experience explaining technical concepts and technologies
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams
- 3+ years of experience IT Service Management
- Application, SAP, or Infrastructure Change and Release experience
- ITIL certified
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or similar is a plus
- Technical acumen in a least one of the following areas:
- - SAP Basis Support
- - Cloud technology
- - DevOps /Agile Methodologies
Show us that you are an enthusiastic, curious, fast learner and team player person who is used to work with agile practices. Your ability to be flexible, self-motivated and your willingness to deliver on a deadline will set you apart among the other candidates.