Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
HR Systems Specialist en AstraZeneca
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
What You´ll Do...
- HR IT Functional Analyst is responsible for the BAU support and the configuration of enhancement changes in Fieldglass and Utmost as per business requirements.
- Coordinates with internal and external HR subject matter experts to define requirements and determine recommended solutions to gain approval and execute project / Data Change deliverables
- Proactively seek and identify continuous improvement opportunities and participate in new release feature and functionality reviews to provide ongoing technical guidance and support.
- Works to streamline complex business challenges into simple, elegant technology solutions
- Support release management, review release summary, and identify enhancements relevant to the system and impacts on downstream systems.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to identify and address issues proactively and provide timely support.
- Analysis of trends to identify root causes to propose and implement the fixes to prevent these recurrent issues.
- 2-4 years of experience implementing, configuring and supporting Fieldglass, Workday or Utmost.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, incident, problem, change and release management.
- Experience working with IT Service management tools like ServiceNow, Remedy or Service Manager
- Business Analysis.
- Ability to influence and motivate other team members and stakeholders through dialogue, facilitation and persuasiveness.
- Hands-on experience with data analysis, data manipulation, and conversions
- Ability to envision, model and perform system configuration of complex data flows and workflows
- Fluent in English (written/verbal).
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.