Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Full Stack Developer en iTjuana
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer. You'll be part of a technical team that architects, builds, maintains, scales, monitors, and secures our cloud platform. This team promotes flexibility and autonomy and will empower you with creative freedom and ownership in your work.
You will work as part of the larger engineering team, collaborating to identify and implement the solutions for various products and features. Your ultimate goal is to enable engineering to create exceptional solutions for our products, and you will do that by creating a solid, flexible, stable foundation that enables us to ship quickly and safely in the face of massive growth.
What you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 3-5 years software development experience working in a distributed / serverless cloud-based environment. (AWS)
- Experience in building customer facing products using Angular
- Experience working with Golang and DynamoDB.
- Experience with Lamdas and RDS Potgres.
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and working with globally distributed and diverse teams.
- Experience in managing a production level platform with chops to handle issues and providing the necessary solutions for Production incidents.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant subject area, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer the following benefits:
100% payroll scheme
20 days - Christmas bonus
12 days of vacation per year
- 8% (cap) saving fund
11% (cap) of food coupons
IDEX Bonus (Only team members in the Baja)
Employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; medical insurance for employee and dependents
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Education reimbursement (Up to $54,000 MXN per year)