Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología México 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México!Visitar feria
Desktop Support Engineer en Performance Coatings Group Gsc Mexico
$ 30,000 a 35,000 MXN (Bruto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
- Job Description:
- 3 to 5 years of technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MAC OS operating systems
- 3 to 5 years of experience with troubleshooting the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- 3 to 5 years of experience with maintaining and troubleshooting desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
- Knowledge of TCP/IP principals, including DNS and DHCP
- Resolution, ownership and escalation of associated application issues.
- Keep up to date on current technology trends and learn how those technologies would impact DAP. Implement such technologies to improve business processes.
- Identify user needs and act as customer advocate to ensure the desktop maintains high performance and ease of use.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
- Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Manage and deploy software, security updates, and operating systems
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline.
- Problem solver will need to analyze cause and effect relationships as they relate to IT Operations.
- Ability to identify business and IT technical requirements.
- Ability to support cross-team collaboration to ensure your focus area integrates with the overall solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication