Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología México 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México!Visitar feria
Business Analyst en Adecco
$ 50,000 a 60,000 MXN (Bruto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will join our Software Engineering team. The Business Analyst will work directly with stakeholders of internal business applications as well as the developers that support those platforms.
This is a position on the IT team that reports to the Manager of Software Engineering. You will work closely with the development team supporting applications in R&D, sales, corporate communications, and manufacturing. This role requires creativity, agility, and the ability to adapt and perform. We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to elicit and clarify requirements, write acceptance criteria, and keep the development team aligned with the stakeholder and Product Owners’ priorities.
What you’ll do in this role:
● Elicit requirements and priorities from Product Owners and key stakeholders.
● Document requirements in the form of User Stories and User Acceptance Criteria.
● Day to day support of the engineering team with clarification of requirements and business rules.
● Maintain dependency relationships between requirements.
● Assist with impact analysis of change requests.
● Assist with managing the sprint and product backlog.
● Feature cost/benefit analysis.
● Manage the requirements roadmaps for multiple products and work with stakeholders to negotiate priorities for the delivery teams.
● Run sprint retrospectives.
● Collaborate and interact with multiple engineering and product teams for the end-to-end implementation of new tools and applications.
What you’ll need to be successful:
● Ability to speak, read and write in English.
● BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience.
● Knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
● Ability to manage, document, and communicate complex technical requirements.
● Highly organized and able to manage one's own workload / priorities while also working well within a team.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst and 2 years experience in a Scrum environment.
● Experience in delivery of complex enterprise level software development projects.
● Ability to maintain scripts that interact with platform APIs to extract reporting data from various systems.