Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 9 días.
Vice President, Security Architecture en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Thomson Reuters is seeking a Principal Security Architect to lead the Information Security Risk Management (ISRM)’s Security Architecture team. This individual will be recognized as a subject matter expert in the area of information security, have deep experience in secure system design and engineering, and demonstrate exceptional business consulting skills.
Our target candidate will demonstrate an ability to define a transformative vision for how security architecture will partner with business technology teams to integrate security controls and design patterns throughout the product lifecycle and enterprise information technology estate. Uniquely, we are targeting a senior leader that can pivot from strategic vision development and team management, to tactical problem-solving when required.
About the Role
Provides strategic technical and architectural guidance to senior management, business technology project teams and functional organizations
Defines security principles and designs security models as it relates to network, cloud, endpoint, identity, and data security domains; authors and drives compliance with enterprise security policies and standards
Leads technical defense-in-depth reviews of TR’s product portfolio to evaluate the application of security controls and identify opportunities to enhance the product’s security posture
Guides teams in defining future state end-to-end architectures, platforms, products, tools and solutions to advance security capabilities in the business
Develops and drives the ISRM technology roadmap, defining current and future security platform lifecycles (candidate, POC, deployed, pending decommission) to continuously improve TR’s security controls posture
Actively engages the vendor community to understand the market, identify products that can support TR’s mission, conduct proof of concept evaluations, facilitate sourcing processes, and successfully integrate new security technologies into the estate and support operations
Leads a team of security architects, analysts and contractors across aligned activities and successfully achieves the team’s objective and key results
Participates in and contributes thought leadership and strategic direction during ISRM leadership team meetings and executive workshops
Prepares strategic updates and vision documents, briefings, and reports, and demonstrates excellent communication skills and executive presence in presentations to TR executives, customers, and partners
Serves as a “talent magnet” who inspires at all levels within the organization and demonstrates an ability to attract and retain top talent
Experience acting as change agent, driving continuous improvement and excellence
Comfortable operating in a dynamic, fast-changing, and innovative environment
A management style that is collaborative, energetic, and results-oriented
Demonstrates the ability to employ judgment and experience to make rapid, complex decisions
Ability to influence others, earn followership, and drive consensus across different stakeholder groups
Exceptional critical thinking skills that extend beyond the typical information security subject matter
The ability to flex styles to work well with a range of personalities from extremely technical team members to non-technical business leaders
Education and Experience:
Master’s or other advanced degree preferred; bachelor’s degree required or equivalent advanced experience
A minimum of 15+ years of technology leadership experience with a focus on information security
A deep and fundamental technology heritage that will enable them to gain the respect of the top security technologists in the product teams and across industry
Minimum of 12 years of technology leadership experience at a large organization
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .