Ciudad de México
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization.
The ideal candidate will work onsite for an US international airline providing UI/UX design in the airline offices in the greater Mexico City metropolitan area.
- Provide a UI/UX design that will be used by front-end developers working on different components of the system.
- Collaborate with project team and lead efforts to improve the user experience.
- Relevant experience includes functioning as a senior information technology professional demonstrating a high level or mastery of knowledge with the principles of the work to be performed.
- Experience demonstrates technical proficiency in relevant specialty area(s) requiring a wide range of complex problem solving through the development of solutions.
- Work may have involved serving as the IT lead on multiple complex IT projects.
- Experience gained in a variety of settings and could include research and investigation of specialized computing options and solutions; development of requirements for unique software that is unavailable in the marketplace; and creation of original innovative designs, templates, and formats for multimedia products.
- 5 years of experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- 3 years of experience building UI mockups, prototypes, and story boards for form-centric, data driven, guided interview user experiences
- 2 years of experience presenting designs and approaches to various stakeholders
- 1 year of experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficiency in design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to work with developers and team leads to ensure clarity and achievable design
- Must speak fluent English
- Information Technology & Services
- Seniority Level
- Employment Type
- Job Functions