Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
SRE DevOps en Persistent Systems
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join a global team managing one of IBM’s leading security solutions. As a member of the team, you will be working in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
You will apply software engineering principles to operations in order to build and support highly scalable, reliable and resilient systems. You will collaborate with global development teams, support them with operational insights, monitoring and DevOps tooling to make an impact. You will be working with the latest technologies for application deployment, scaling and management such as Docker and Kubernetes on cloud platforms such as IBM Cloud and AWS.
You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader.
- Specialize in reliability and resiliency through automation, DevOps and SRE principles
- Work closely with development teams to build, test, and deploy well engineered information system and ecosystems.
- Monitor systems for operational and security events, perform triage, analyze root cause issues and identify improvements. Participate in escalations and communicate on escalation channels
- Develop and maintain automated processes, tools, and documentation using tools and scripting languages such as Rundeck, Ansible, Terraform, Helm
- Build and deploy new environments to support product expansion
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Independent and self-directed work ethic when participating in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication and able to articulate issues to management and peers.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Open Shift
- Experience with deployment and configuration management tools (e.g. Terraform, Chef, Ansible,)
- Good problem-solving ability and have a deep sense of ownership for your work
- Able to identify, propose and assess solutions, workarounds and resolutions to enhance operational environment.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies in response to changing requirements.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Graphana and ELK stack
- Working knowledge of Azure, Amazon Web Services, or IBM Cloud is an asset
- Experience in enterprise-related development and deployment (scalability, performance)
- Experience building applications on cloud infrastructure
- Experience working in an agile team, e.g., Kanban