Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Sr. Technical Business Analyst en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your experience to a world-class company that is market-leading for both content and technology? If yes, we are looking for you.
Join our team to provide guidance and facilitation to less experienced staff or may provide technical domain expertise to groups, especially on complex tasks.
About the Role:
In this opportunity as a Sr. Technical Business Analyst , you will:
- Be responsible for elicitation, analysis, validation, and documentation of clients’ business needs and requirements.
- Review, elicit, and write formal specifications and communicate business requirements between development and client to design and implement business solutions.
- Develops and improves business processes within the technology and business organizations and understands client requirements, specifying and analyzing these to a sufficient or expert level of detail to ensure clarity of definition.
- Recommends and validates technical solutions to meet requirements based on the understanding of how technical solutions will impact the business and stakeholders as required.
- May work on significant & unique issues requiring evaluation of intangibles and use expertise to provide solutions to complex problems.
- Provides technical guidance to less experienced analysts on tasks.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a relationship with customers; may include collaborating with Professional Services & outsourcing functions.
- May research and analyze current processes and recommends tools for implementation within a project department or division that meets user requirements.
- Ensure that implementation follows the design and directs modifications of the design, along with ensuring system assurance methodology is followed.
- Ensure change management and communication of change to management and/or client is done in a systematic way for complex projects
- Proactively identifies, recommends, and implements improvements to the process.
- Develop an extensive understanding of multiple Thomson Reuters technologies, products, and services.
- Participate in short-term planning sessions with a client to improve a business process.
You’re a fit for the role if you r background includes :
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 to 5 years of experience doing similar activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (Spanish & English)
- Strong interpersonal skills (personable and professional)
- Ability to conduct self in a professional manner.
- Agile learners – Ability to learn something new.
- Experience in eCommerce platforms
- Experience in Customer facing platforms
- Experience in Adobe AEM, React (Preferred
What’s in it F or Y ou ?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access ; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .