Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace más de 30 días.
Sr. Project Manager M&A Integrations & Separations en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Are you ready to lead the transformation? We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Project Manager for mergers, acquisitions and divestitures (M&A) to join the organization, manage the scope, time, and finances of medium-sized projects while working with leadership and business partners to achieve business objectives in the delivery of projects.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Sr. Project Manager M&A you will:
- Deliver projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization’s project management framework.
- Define, document and manage medium to small -scale projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
- Actively participate in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects. Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project
- Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions.
- Estimate costs, timelines and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
- Prepare and maintain project plans and tracks performance against the plan.
- Implement effective communication plan and operating rhythm, including provision of regular and accurate reports.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed plan. Ensure that deliverables are implemented within these criteria.
- Manage change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
- Provide effective project management leadership to the project team ensuring members are collaborating.
You’re a fit for the role of Sr. Project Manager M&A if your background includes:
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- Planning and Organization: Ability to create detailed project plans, set milestones, and coordinate tasks effectively.
- Risk Management: Identifying potential risks associated with the M&A process and developing strategies to mitigate them.
- Schedule Management: Ensuring that the M&A project stays on schedule and meets deadlines.
- Stakeholder Communication: Communicating effectively with various stakeholders, including executives, employees, and external partners.
- Business Acumen: Understanding the broader business context and how the M&A project aligns with the overall strategy of the organizations involved.
- Analytical Skills: Analyzing data and making informed decisions that align with the strategic goals of the merged entity.
- Project Management & Office Tools: Proficient knowledge of Microsoft tools such as Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and familiarity with project management software and tools to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication.
- Financial Analysis: Analyzing financial data related to the M&A project, including valuations, cost structures, and financial projections.
- Budget Management: Managing the budget allocated for the M&A project and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Global Collaboration: Ability and flexibility to collaborate with global teams in multiple time zones.
- Travel: up to 10%
- Location: Mexico, India
What’s In It For You?
- You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Culture : Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Nine employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .