Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace más de 30 días.
Sr Product Marketing Analyst en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Sr Product Marketing Analyst, Inbound Product Marketing
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your experience to a world-class company that is market-leading or both content and technology? If yes, we’re looking for you.
Join our team! The Senior Product Marketing Analyst , Inbound Product Marketing will be responsible for providing business analysis that drives decisions leading to growth and profitability in Thomson Reuters’ Corporate Tax & Trade software portfolios.
Your mission will be to build and maintain a suite of tools and dashboards with a focus on automation, scalability, and action-oriented intelligence to improve business decisions made by the Product Marketing team.
About the Role
In this opportunity as a Senior Product Marketing Analyst, you will:
- Leverage data and analytics to create scale and uncover new ways of thinking about the software portfolio.
- Design, build, manage, and evolve reporting, dashboards, and other self-service tools that stakeholders can rely on in their day-to-day decision making.
- Effectively collaborate with key stakeholders’ team to understand analytics needs.
- Collaborate with team members and other analytics teams to avoid duplicative effort and help develop standard methods and tools for the entire org.
- Use advanced data visualization techniques to communicate solutions to business stakeholders.
Candidate must possess analytical skills in the following areas:
- new product launches
- product sunsets
- product migration strategies
- market sizing
- risk assessments
- business cases for incremental capital expenditures and acquisitions
- customer journeys
- customer acquisition and retention
- pricing and price discounting strategies
You’re a fit for the role of Senior Product Marketing Analyst if your background includes:
- Quantitative degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, computer science, or related quantitative analytics discipline is preferred.
- 2+ years of corporate experience analyzing complex data, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; ability to convey results to non-experts.
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required.
- Data Querying, Analysis, and Visualization skill is preferred (SQL, advanced Excel, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Independent seeker to expand understanding of business domain, processes, data sources, and key metrics relevant to context.
- A strong reporting and analytics background
- A genuine passion for data.
- The ability to think strategically about a business
- Persistent desire to always look for new opportunities to solve business problems with data-driven tools
What’s in it F or Y ou ?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access ; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .