Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 14 días.
Sr. DevOps Engineer en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Are you fascinated by the fusion of cloud computing and DevOps, where innovation meets efficiency? Thomson Reuters, a global leader in providing trusted insights, excels in leveraging these technologies to redefine what's possible.We are currently looking for a seasoned Sr. DevOps Enginner to join the team . Let's delve into how Thomson Reuters utilizes cloud computing and DevOps to shape the future of technology and industry.
About the role as Sr. DevOps Engineer:
- Able to understand and write pipeline scripts in CICD framework.
- Able debug complex issues and drive it towards solution while developing pipeline.
- Experience in creation of highly automated infrastructure on AWS Cloud
- Create relevant documents and revise exiting documents as change flows.
- Seek out improvements to efficiency and reliability through effective use of automation
- Collaborate with development teams to prioritise and address application vulnerabilities.
- Understand products and their functionality. Ability to debug application related issues and drive it until resolution.
- Coordinate and escalate to internal teams within defined timeline.
- Perform required application maintenance tasks.
- Support production and non production releases activities.
- Support ad-hoc activities and execute assigned tasks.
- Available to work extended hours based upon business criticality.
You are a fit as Sr. DevOps Engineer if your background includes:
- Good knowledge and understanding of AWS cloud infrastructure. (required)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Docker. (required)
- Good knowledge and understanding of containerised application deployed in AWS ECS (required)
- Good knowledge and understanding of containerised application deployed in AWS EKS (required)
- Good knowledge and understanding of CICD (continuous Integration and continuous delivery) concepts. (required)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Cloud automation tools Cloudformation / Terraform / CDK (required)
- Good knowledge and understanding of build and deployment tools; Jenkins, AWS Code Build, Code Pipeline (required)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SQL commands and database e.g. Oracle (required)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Linux / Windows operating system. (required)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Java based Application / JVM (required)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Datadog Monitoring / similar monitoring tools(required)
- Troubleshoot complex integration within defined timelines. (required)
- Basic / Good knowledge of Python (required)
- Basic / Good knowledge of Bash (required)
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .