Sr Back End Developer (M)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
As a member of a talented and progressive development team, your contributions will immediately impact the success of the organization.
We are looking for software engineers to join a team focused on building the next generation digital marketing platform using managed services in AWS along with cloud native database technology like Snowflake and Databricks. Come work alongside some of the best engineers in the business, architecting a highly scalable, multi-tenant, SaaS platform than can send billions of marketing messages per week and provide insights into those interactions with intelligent visualizations and analytics.
This position is responsible for the development of the Campaign platform, a suite of world-class applications that are used by thousands of customers worldwide.
This Campaign platform is widely regarded as one of the top few marketing platforms in the world. This role is responsible for working with a team responsible for building highly scalable systems which manage our customers’ data consisting of hundreds of millions of contacts and associated attributes. You will research new technologies and architect new solutions that can be leveraged to improve performance and scalability within a cloud environment.
What you will do
- Lead, design, and develop secure, scalable, high-performance, reliable and cost-effective Data platform software and services.
- Lead and help build highly scalable and resilient services and applications for future market use cases as the industry develops.
- Work with, design, and build RESTful APIs and other programmatic interfaces
- Designing and writing automated tests
- Review Pull Requests for quality and best practices
- Work with other engineering teams and with members of the product organization to distill internal and customer needs into requirements and tech specs.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing by owning and maintaining comprehensive documentation, participating in lunch and learns as well as other technical knowledge sharing events like our quarterly hackathons.
- Push company innovation efforts and stay up to date on industry trends and best practices.
What you will need
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer
- At least 3 years experience building high volume scalable architectures and good understanding of how to run and monitor them successfully in production
- 5+ years experience using JavaEE
- Good understanding and practical use of Java based development stack.
- Spring, SpringBoot, Maven
- 3+ years of experience with AWS, including Kinesis, EKS, Lambda, S3, and CloudFormation/Terraform
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Mongo, DynamoDB)
- Strong experience with cloud-based architectures and processing at scale
- Experience building scalable software systems and a background in distributed systems, infrastructure, business logic for APIs or tooling to help debug mission critical applications
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience writing and executing automated tests
- Knowledge of Jenkins for continuous integration and End-to-End automation for application build and deployments
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires independent self-direction, excellent time management, strong attention to detail and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication
- Extremely proactive and takes ownership for producing positive result
What will set you apart
- Experience with Cloud Data Warehousing technologies like Snowflake and Databricks
- Experience with streaming technologies and functional programming
- Experience with cloud-based architectures and processing at LARGE scale
- Knowledge and understanding of: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Solutions
- Scrum Master Certification
- AWS Associate / Professional Certification
- Strong Communication Skills and ability to communicate ideas effectively.