Publicado hace más de 30 días.
Sr Analyst D&A - Service Management en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Básico
Sr Analyst D&A - Service Management
This role is part of a high performing team of talented IT specialists who provide world-class support for Data Analytics. You will be responsible for day-to-day operations for the applications you support, working as part of a larger global team, continuously improving our global enterprise. You will be part of a team that manages ongoing incident detection and resolution, change planning and implementation, and compliance for a portfolio of applications and infrastructure built on a variety of technologies such as Python, Tableau, relational databases, message queuing, AWS cloud services, and more.
About the Role
As a Sr Analyst D&A - Service Management , you will:
- Deliver reliable infrastructure and application operations according to business expectations across the application portfolio.
- Manage and develop data platform by identifying trends and patterns in complex datasets.
- Deliver IT lifecycle management focusing in day-to-day operation and service improvement, ensuring reliability and availability.
- Collaborate with different partners and teams to implement IT standards (operational, compliance, etc).
- Monitor, support and improve services according to incident, change and problem management for daily operations according to IT/ TR and industry standards.
- Carry out statistical research, prototyping new systems, and finding new ways of gathering, cleaning, and analyzing data. Develop and code new algorithms to meet specific business needs.
- Manage internal cross functional collaboration for transformation, through continuous process improvement and advisory on high value propositions considering best practices and business needs.
- Partner with application development teams to deliver operational readiness for new applications and features.
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as business teams, product owners, and project management in defining roadmaps for applications and processes.
- Drive continual service improvement and innovation in productivity, software quality, and reliability, including meeting/exceeding SLAs.
- Understand ITIL processes related to incident management, problem management, application life cycle management, operational health management.
- Responsible for monitoring and analyzing business operational and technical key metrics.
- Effectively articulate complex problems, concepts, and solutions to varied audiences.
- Contribute to the strategy of the department and drive implementation of department goals that support the company’s core values.
- Participate in complex initiatives such as large-scale upgrades.
- Partner with security, data center, and service governance teams to deliver compliance with internal and external standards, expectations, and certifications.
- Ensure documentation, processes, and procedures are updated regularly.
- Participate in a continuous learning culture and a curiosity about emerging technologies.
You’re a fit for the role of Sr Analyst D&A - Service Management if your background includes:
- Proven 3+ years of experience in Data Analytics and exploratory data analysis (EDA).
- Proven Proficiency in Python/SQL.
- Experience in AWS Foundations/ Tableau/Data Dog preferred.
- Proven experience in IT Lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; Computer Science or related technical degree preferred.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Broad understanding of the technologies used to build and operate distributed application systems including experience managing data center systems/infrastructure.
- Proven track record of success participating in projects and initiatives even with ambiguous details provided.
- Strong customer service, problem solving, organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong IT Service Management and standards experience.
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, presentation, documentation, troubleshooting, and collaborative problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Hands-on experience with programming and scripting languages.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and motivated by complex technical and business challenges.
- ITIL Certification preferred.
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country,
Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
Social Impact: Nine employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .
Thomson ReutersVer empresa