Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Solution Engineer for Contact Center en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Básico
Solution Engineer for Contact Center
Provides highly skilled technical support/delivery capability as technical lead for the current and future delivery, support, and maintenance of future production services in the contact center environment utilizing Genesys Cloud. Leads technical and procedural consistency within a team focused on the implementation, service delivery, and support of products, systems, & networks. Leads initiatives for driving down incident rates and working with 1st line operations to improve service recovery times. Leads the implementation process to ensure that all aspects of operability are delivered whilst ensuring that existing service levels are maintained or improved. Complies with operational standards, procedures, and best practice. Operations Engineers within specialist functional teams may have compliance assurance responsibility.
About the role:
As a Solution Engineer for Contact Center , you will:
- Provides a high level of technical and subject matter expertise in Genesys Cloud and serves as a point of escalation for technical issues related to specialty.
- Produces, delivers, and maintains appropriate documentation for systems in accordance document control standards and procedures.
- Provide input to records, quality systems and management reports as required
- Contributes to the definition and implementation of improved operability on new and current systems.
- Uses innovative methods including the redesign of process and providing technical solutions to reduce the volume and mean time to recover incidents in assigned business unit.
- Identifies risks & issues and takes ownership to deliver appropriate resolutions.
- Provides technical expertise for root cause analysis and problem management.
- Provides detailed implementation/project plans across multiple, complex work streams according to agreed standards and ensures project processes and timelines are understood and followed.
- Works and cooperates with internal and external groups when required in order to fully support environments and maintain service.
- Adheres to change management procedures in defining, planning and implementing change in such a way that ensures appropriate coordination with other teams, minimizes service disruption, and ensures adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- Improves change management processes and procedures to ensure the most efficient processing of change within appropriate service risk constraints.
- Provides specialist support during complex and/or major incidents.
- May be asked to lead recovery efforts during major incidents within business unit.
- Deputize for the team manager as required.
- Contributes to or author technical documentation such complex changes instructions.
- Reviews, and updates as appropriate, operations procedures, standards, and technical policies.
- May be asked to assist with production of white papers on technical R&D projects
- Collaborates with business, third party vendors, developers, application support and technical operations groups to determine appropriate hardware/software needed and to resolve any issues impacting the application processes.
- Stays abreast of recent developments in related technical community, including new technology and business news that may impact vendors’ ability to provide service.
You’re a fit for the role of Solution Engineer for Contact Center if you are:
- Experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of contact center operations including ACD, IVR, omni-channel routing, queues, skills, call recording, and reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of Genesys Cloud, including:
- Architect for call, messaging, and bot flows
- Data Tables
- Data Actions
- Embedded Clients
- Outbound Campaigns
- Telephony Management
- Experience in the implementation and use of API and web service-based integrations
What’s in it F or Y ou ?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
COVID-19 Response: Currently , as part of our COVID-19 a majority of our employees are working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines , with the majority of our offices planning to embrace a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work in 2022.
Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access ; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .