Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
- BS degree in Computer Science, or a closely IT related engineering degree from an accredited university is required.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience
- Application development experience.
- Development languages: Knowledge of 1 or 2 server-side programming languages including Nodejs, Java, and Python.
- Application architecture design: Knowledge of organizing and designing applications, structuring code, configuring databases
- Project management: Ability to work on projects independently and use time management to get their tasks done efficiently
- Experience with the core AWS services, plus the additional services like Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway etc.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Previous exposure to large-scale systems design
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees