$ 45,000 a 50,000 MXN
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Your bread and butter of the day will be not just to code, but to engineer solutions to sometimes simple,
most of the times complex problems.
You'll work closely with software designers, developers, and sometimes end users, to understand more
about what each product is meant to do, its key features and who will use it.
You'll often be working on more than one project at a time, one product in first phase testing and
another in its second or final phase.
When you apply at a company you want to have some idea of the kinds of projects you may
eventually help with, here is just a small list of what we're currently working on:
● Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby/Elixir code
● Integration of data storage solutions for MySQL, Postgres and CouchDB
● Integration client apps for web, Android and iOS, with server side infrastructure.
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
● Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
● Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries
● Hands on experience/interest on Elixir/Phoenixframework
● Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Haml
● Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Sass
● Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
● A knack for writing clean, readable code
● Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of Git
● Familiarity with development aiding tools Bundler, Webpacker
● Familiarity with continuous integration