Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace más de 30 días.
Software Engineer / Product Engineering en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Software Engineer - Product Engineering
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your technical experience to drive our Engineering team using industry best practices in a world-class company?
You will be responsible for continually looking to optimize systems and services for security, automation, performance and availability, while ensuring solutions developed, adhere and align to architectural standards. You will be responsible for ensuring that technology systems and related procedures adhere to organizational values. Y ou’ll be able to deliver innovative solutions that impact our customers business every day and partner with teammates globally to develop innovative solutions for the best products in the market. We are committed to the growth of our Engineering teams and want people who are just as excited by this as we are to join our team as a Software Engineer !
About the Role
In th ese opportunit ies as a Software Engineer you will:
- Develop and Deliver: Apply modern Engineering practices; you will be involved in the entire d evelopment, o perational support, m onitoring, a utomation, b uilding, t esting and d elivering high-quality solutions for the Engineering team.
- Be a Team Player: Working in a collaborative team-oriented environment, you will share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Have an Agile Mindset: With a strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, you will deliver solutions against strict timelines.
- Be Innovative: You are empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. You will contribute innovative ideas, create solutions, and be accountable for end-to-end deliveries.
- Be an Effective Communicator: Through active engagement and communication with cross-functional partners and team members, you will effectively articulate ideas and collaborate on technical developments.
You’re a fit for our Software Engineer role if your background includes:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of working knowledge in software development lifecycle environment.
- Java (Spring boot)
- Unit test
- API development & microservices
- Version controller (Git, Gitlab, Githuh, Bitbucket...etc)
- Experience working with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases.
- AWS, Azure or similar cloud technologies experience. Nice to have.
- We prefer candidates to have strong written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .