Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace más de 30 días.
Software Engineer, Backend and Solutions en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Are you passionate about cutting edge technologies and generative AI? We are looking for a Solutions Engineer on the Engineering team to be the crucial bridge between our product and our clients. You’ll work with our Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to enable our clients’ success from pre-sales through onboarding and integration with a new leading edge, generative AI technology for lawyers.
This product will allow attorneys to perform time-consuming, tedious, error-prone tasks at high-quality and orders of magnitudes faster. This means clients can get better work from attorneys at lower costs increasing access to justice for everyone. The Solutions Engineer will provide white glove technical assistance in the form of custom-scraping customer files and executing custom-coded (Python) file integration flows through REST APIs. We need someone who is able to identify client pain points, create technical solutions, and integrate client data sources with our product.
About the role
As the solutions engineer you will:
Engage with customers in a technical consultancy and advisory role throughout the full customer lifecycle, including pre-sales, onboarding, technical support, and business reviews
Provide white-glove support to our Enterprise advanced search product clients to enable file integration through custom-coded workflows
Work closely with Account Executives and Technical Account Managers to obsessively understand customer needs and requirements
Serve as the customer advocate to other Casetext teams, including Product, Sales, and Marketing
Understand business problems to find the best technical solution among all possible
Partner with commercial leads as the technical arm of relationship selling
Develop deep relationships with the client's users from onboarding and implementation through use
Develop expertise regarding internal API’s, tools, and administration
Describe structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of the technology to project stakeholders
Establish & maintain internal relationships with adjoining teams to ensure seamless external experience
1-2 years experience writing software, preferably in Python.
Proficiency in consuming REST APIs is required. Experience working with document and spreadsheet file types (e.g. PDF, .docx, .csv, and .xslx) is a major plus.
Empathetic and team-focused. Obsessed with customer delight
Enjoy solving problems and collaborating with others and being at the forefront of legal tech
Comfortable working with executive level stakeholders and experienced product leaders, and can easily navigate between technical and nontechnical depending on your audience
Ability to understand complex technical requirements and educate prospective buyers
Strong communication skills, particularly for meetings with multiple stakeholders
Ability to operate and succeed in a fast-paced environment
Experience in a technical sales or other customer facing environment is not a requirement, but is a big plus. Candidates without such experience should demonstrate solid communication skills.
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .