Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Site Reliability Engineer en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Básico
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your extensive technical experience to drive the Site Reliability Engineering team using industry best practices in a world class company? Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Platform’s SRE team is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who will provide hands-on technical skills and share industry best practices with other team members on core SRE principles and tools. The Site Reliability Engineer will participate in end to end operational aspects of ONESOURCE Platform Applications by working closely with Architects, DevOps, Product and development teams to ensure we get the most out of the software on AWS platform.
About the Role
In this opportunity as a Site Reliability Engineer, you will:
- Develop and Deliver: applying modern SRE operational & development practices, you will be involved in the entire operational support, Monitoring, automation, building, testing and delivering high quality solutions for SRE team.
- Be a Team Player: Working in a collaborative team-oriented environment, you will share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross functional and remote teams
- Be an Agile Person: with strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, you will deliver solutions against strict timelines.
- Be Innovative: you are empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. You will contribute innovative ideas, create solutions, and be accountable for end-to-end deliveries
- Be an Effective Communicator: through active engagement and communication with cross-functional partners and team members, you will effectively articulate ideas and collaborate on technical developments
You’re a fit for the role of Software Engineer if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science discipline and AWS Certification is a plus. (AWS Sysops Admin preferred)
- 2 plus years of experience as an SRE engineer or DevOps engineer on AWS Cloud platform.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or no supervision from Senior Site Reliability Engineers.
- Demonstrate high-proficiency in automation, system monitoring, and cloud-native applications.
- Ensure highest level of uptime, up to date Server patching and SSL certificates and implement system wide corrections to prevent reoccurrence of issues.
- Triage, troubleshoot and resolve issues using golden signals and go past golden signals (Chaos Engineering/Gameday etc.,)
- Create and develop documentations on Application services, infrastructure details, Recovery Procedures, Root cause analysis.
- Proactive monitoring of the availability, latency, scalability and efficiency of all services
- Perform periodic on-call duty as part of the SRE team on a rotational basis.
- Experience with SQL, Windows Servers, Load balancers, Linux and AWS services such as AWS, Docker and Kubernetes, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CodeDeploy, DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, Amazon FSX, Elastic Search and networking concepts are must.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure components (e.g. routers, load balancers, cloud products, container systems, compute, storage, and networks)
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Github, PagerDuty, ServiceNow, Datadog, CloudWatch are required.
What’s in it For You
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Learning & Development : On-the-job coaching & learning, tuition reimbursement, exposure to leading-edge technology
- Benefits : Flexible work arrangements, comprehensive health coverage that’s effective day one
- Perks : Social events & activities, employee discount programs through corporate perks
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .