Senior Software Engineer
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
We´re looking for software engineers to join a team focused on building the next generation digital marketing platform using managed services in the AWS environment. Come work alongside some of the best engineers in the business, architecting a highly scalable, multi-tenant, SaaS platform than can send billions of marketing messages per week and provide insights into those interactions with intelligent visualizations and analytics.
This position is responsible for the development of the Campaign platform, a suite of world-class applications that are used by thousands of customers worldwide. The Campaign platform is widely regarded as one of the top few marketing platforms in the world. This role is responsible for working with a team responsible for building highly scalable systems which manage our customers’ data consisting of hundreds of millions of contacts and associated attributes. You will research new technologies and architect new solutions that can be leveraged to improve performance and scalability within a cloud environment.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, monitor, maintain and improve software solutions that address market needs. These solutions could be a microservice, standalone tool, user-facing web application, etc.
- Lead and help build highly scalable and resilient services and applications for future market use cases as the industry develops.
- Work with RESTful APIs and other programmatic interfaces.
- Work in an Agile teaming environment.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing by owning and maintaining comprehensive documentation, participating in lunch and learns as well as other technical knowledge sharing events.
- Push company innovation efforts and stay up to date on industry trends and best practices.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, architects, and other software engineers to define key milestones and manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Break down monolithic backend systems to distributed scalable, resilient services/systems.
- Technologies we use: AWS, EKS with Springboot or Dropwizard microservices, Lambda, Mongo/Document DB, Aurora, DynamoDB, Postgres, Kinesis, MSK, SQS, API Gateway, Terraform, Jenkins, React, Java, Docker/Kubernetes, Redis, Helm Charts.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer.
- At least 2 years' experience building high volume scalable architectures and good. understanding of how to run and monitor them successfully in production.
- Experience developing cloud native applications with AWS services such as Springboot or Dropwizard based microservices running on Kubernetes/EKS, Kinesis, Kafka, SQS, Lambda.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Mongo, DynamoDB).
- Experience with cloud-based distributed application scaling & data processing.
- Experience with container-based deployment systems such as Docker/Kubernetes.
- Good understanding and practical use of Java based development stack.
- Spring, SpringBoot, Maven, etc.
- Have a broad understanding of external events that may impact applications or systems (networking, cloud platform services, operational issues, data issues).
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience writing and executing automated tests.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires independent self-direction, excellent time management, strong attention to detail and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- E xtremely proactive and takes ownership for producing positive result.