Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Senior Software Engineer / Desarrollador Fullstack Senior Bilingüe en EmployIT
$ 100,000 a 125,000 MXN (Bruto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
A major international corporation is recruiting the following position in Guadalajara, Mexico for a technology and digital business unit:
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer who cares about software excellence. This engineer should be aware of the latest trends and can adopt the most updated technology.
This is a new role on a highly skilled and motivated delivery team of Product Owners, Business Analysts, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers with a passion for imaging, testing, building, and deploying valuable products for our customers. You will have the opportunity to create and lead the technical design and development of multi-platform, cross- functional, customer facing applications.
- Responsible for building new websites while supporting existing websites.
- Write high-quality and testable applications that support rapid delivery via continuous integration, delivery, and automated deployments.
- Find creative and innovative approaches to complex problems while working, learning, and collaborating in a cross-functional agile team.
- Handling the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications.
- Actively participating in agile team activities such as providing input into story sizing, backlog grooming, and release planning.
- Work closely with the product owners and design team to outline feature requirements, delivering the product that supports the business, improving the customer experience.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines to define the technology objective and explore solution possibilities. Identify performance bottlenecks and developing novel ways to solve them.
- Design and implement scalable web service APIs.
- Define the relevant key technologies and architecture in alignment with global initiatives.
- Help establish the local technical and architectural setup.
- Full stack development and delivery experience with serverless technologies such AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS.
- Hands-on knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure and services.
- In-depth knowledge of new and established technologies and programming languages such as NodeJs, ReactJs, NextJs Typescript.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and / or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous
- Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code, and e2e Test Automation.
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, and Encapsulation.
- Proficient in microservices architecture and backend for frontend patterns.
- Experience with highly scalable, universally available systems and services.
- Collaborator with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Technology, or similar.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of full-stack engineering experience in a production environment.
- 3+ years of experience with frameworks like ReactJs/NextJs and NodeJs. Expert programming skills in web-based technologies.
- 5+ years of knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure and serverless technologies.
- Proficiency in Software Development Best Practices (SCM / Unit Tests).
- Deployed customer-facing software into a production environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital products, services, and platforms.
- Experience, understanding, and interest in digital trends with upcoming technologies.
- Retail and customer service experience in the digital space is a plus.
- Experience with working in a global team set-up and a multi-team collaboration environment.
- The desire to lead modern technology adoption and established well-designed architectures is a plus.
The position is based in Guadalajara. We will be working in a hybrid model with in-office days and home-office days.
- Attractive Benefits Package
- Substantial Perks and Employee Value Proposition
- Monthly salary of MXN 110,000 to MXN 130,000
- Food Coupons
- Private Health Insurance
- Profit sharing
- Performance related bonus