Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 9 días.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, to join our Shared Capability, Service Reliability and Operation group. We provide innovative team collaboration and an opportunity to build, operate and support scalable and reliable services that underpin Thomson Reuters’ products.
About the role:
In this opportunity, you will:
- Be a Professional SRE: Implement site reliability engineering and DevOps best practices. Feed non-functional requirements into the product backlog, such as, but not limited to, high availability, scalability, self-healing, observability, continuous delivery, security
- Build and maintain monitoring for all aspects of infrastructure, micro-services and the platform and implement Alerting mechanism using cloud native solutions
- Automate IaC and CICD and promote best practices for our CI/CD processes
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for distributed platforms
- Act as the go to person for any production issue. Troubleshoot and monitor until successful mitigation, communicate effectively, postmortem and implementation of the learnings.
- Focus on Continuous improvement and technical standards – drive improvements in productivity, monitoring, tooling and set industry best practices.
- Act as the go to person for any production issue. Communicate effectively, manage mitigation, remediation, postmortem and implementation of the learnings.
- When on-call, you are expected to drive the troubleshooting and mitigation activities while working on incident
- Be innovative and curious:
- Maintain end-to-end security ensuring that we meet best practices standards
- Keep up-to-date with emerging cloud technology trends, especially around DevOps, Service Reliability and Security.
- Adopt pan-TR operation principles to ensure consistency and efficiency
- Documenting “tribal” knowledge. Constant upkeep of documentation and runbooks can ensure that teams get the information they need right when they need it
- Be collaborative:
- Extreme collaboration within our teams – Canada, the US and India
You're a fit for the role if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field - a must
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as DevOps/SRE engineer and Cloud engineer with hands-on experience in Azure cloud technologies.
- Highly skilled in UNIX/Linux-based Systems
- Proven experience in building and operating PRODUCTION cloud-native infrastructure, applications, and services on Azure
- Must have 3+ experience using Azure Kubernetes Service, Docker, Azure Container Registry, Helm Charts, and Networking
- Must have 4+ experience with Version Control and CI/CD (Git/ Azure DevOps / JFrog Artifactory)
- Must have 3+ experience with writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) (Terraform / Azure Resource Manager)
- Must have 2+ scripting and programming experience (PowerShell, Bash)
- Experience with Messaging Architecture like Kafka, SQS/SNS, Azure Service Bus, etc.
- Experience or knowledge of Distributed logging: ELK, DataDog, Azure Monitor
What's in it for you:
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment (2-3 days a week in the office depending on the role) for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .