Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace más de 30 días.
Senior Project Manager – Accounting Tax & Practice Product Management en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
-Senior Project Manager – Accounting Tax & Practice Product Management
Are you ready to utilize your strategic project management skills in a high-energy team? If so, join the Thomson Reuters’ Accounting Tax & Practice group as a Senior Project Manager. We are looking for a customer-focused, self-motivated, and results-driven Senior Project Manager with a strong background leading complex projects in a distributed environment. This role focuses on Product platform efforts that require strong leadership and execution of time-sensitive efforts to ensure our customer experience expectations are met. Working within the exciting Product Management area, you will blend your proven project execution skills and practical experience to contribute to our success.
About the Role
In this opportunity, as Senior Project Manager you will:
- Partners with product, engineering, and UX teams supporting the Accounting Tax & Practice portfolio to deliver successful project outcomes by creating, managing, and driving project deliverables.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to develop and drive clear and consistent customer migration plans to future state platforms.
- Anticipate upcoming challenges based on project knowledge and lead decisive plans to resolve blockers and prevent impediments to progress.
- Interface with key stakeholders across many business areas to ensure effective execution.
- Drive timelines with actionable remediation plans including ownership of critical issues demanding immediate attention for positive customer experiences.
- Drive cross-functional teams and individual responsibilities while providing project leadership, work direction, and feedback to the teams.
- Influence the work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met and drive transparent communications on status with key stakeholders across the business.
- Identify, assess, and independently mitigate risks and dependencies across cross-functional teams.
- Implement and own effective communication plans and operating rhythms, helping teams to develop metrics that drive continuous improvement.
- Manage and report on the delivery of roadmap commitments across product lines including active participation in high-level estimating, scoping, and planning.
- Introduce industry best practices to streamline project management processes and drive team adoption.
- Adopt and drive innovative and automated solutions for reporting, recurring planning, and activity management.
- Lead Change management efforts required to deliver on critical customer migration activities.
- Immediately react to critical customer issues, lead resolution decisions and drive to completion.
You’re a fit for the role of Senior Project Manager if you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing, and ambiguous environment with a desire to place the customer at the center in a drive toward successful delivery.
- Possesses strong business acumen, preferably associated with Product Management practices including product delivery and customer base change management.
- Independently and decisively drive critical projects while maintaining alignment and overall direction.
- Demonstrate the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment focused on teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
- Work effectively with all levels of the organization; including team members, business stakeholders, and leadership across many time zones.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills with diverse audiences, demonstrating strong conflict resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and immediately apply new knowledge.
- 7+ years of related experience, including at least 5 years of project management experience with implementation of large-scale, cross-functional projects.
- 5+ years of experience in Agile projects in a project management or leadership capacity.
- 3+ years of experience in development tools such as ADO, Jira, or TFS.
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills.
- Project management certifications.
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment (2-3 days a week in the office depending on the role) for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
Purpose-Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth, and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .