Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 18 días.
Senior Model Steward en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Join us as we work to transform Thomson Reuters into a truly data-driven technology company.
This is a key role to ensure the responsible design, development, and deployment of AI solutions across the enterprise, working out of one of our global offices in Mexico City, Mexico.
As a Senior Model Steward, you will collaborate with the Data and Model Governance team, inside Data and Analytics, to champion Governance and Ethics with model developers and owners.
You will play a key role in shaping and translating our Model Governance and Ethics framework into effective controls and scalable implementation practices for the portfolio of AI/ML models you are assigned to.
About the Role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Model Lifecycle Management: Oversee and document the end-to-end lifecycle of models, from development to deployment and decommission, ensuring compliance with external expectations and internal policies and standards. You will track compliance progress for your portfolio and report it to the Data and Model Governance team.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, engineers, and business stakeholders, to integrate model governance controls into the model development and deployment processes.
- Risk Assessment: Evaluate risks associated with AI use cases, considering factors such as reliability, use of third-party models, performance degradation, bias, fairness, and interpretability. Develop and implement strategies to mitigate identified risks.
- Documentation and Registration: Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for AI use cases, including preprocessing steps, training techniques and model architecture. Promote transparency in model development and decision-making processes, ensuring high data quality of all governance-related artifacts.
- Monitoring and Performance Evaluation: Establish monitoring protocols to track the performance of deployed models in real-world scenarios. Configure (semi-)automated systems to detect drifts, and other performance issues.
- Education and Training: Prepare trainings and upskilling opportunities on best practices for model governance. Stay current on industry trends and advancements in model governance and ethics, and share knowledge within the organization via the Data and Model Stewardship Network.
You’re a fit for the role of Senior Model Steward if you meet all or most of these criteria:
- Education: BSc/ MSc or equivalent experience in a relevant technical field (e.g., Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.).
- 4+ years of experence in strong programming skills (Python, R, etc.), experience with data science libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn) and cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience and proven track-record applying collaborative problem-solving, negotiation, and change management skills.
- 4+ years of proven experience in model governance, risk management with expertise in one of the following specializations:
- Research Specialist: Proven experience in researching and implementing model governance strategies, especially for Large Language Models (LLMs).
- Engineer: Background in DevOps engineering, with a focus on AI model deployment.
- Analyst / Data Engineer: Expertise in data engineering, analytics, and data processing, with a focus on ensuring high-quality input data for models.
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment (2-3 days a week in the office depending on the role) for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .