Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología México 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México!Visitar feria
SENIOR IOS DEVELOPER en EmployIT
$ 125,000 a 150,000 MXN (Bruto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
A major international corporation dedicated to technology and digital business is seeking to recruit the following position in Guadalajara, Mexico
Senior IOS Developer
The mission is to create new digital experiences and drive business innovation to explore new products, features & services. The goal is to identify new opportunities, and prototype new products (ideas) by leveraging design, research, and engineering while recognizing new digitalization strategies for the U.S. market
As part of the cross-functional product team contribute to the product success by developing iOS code, to develop & implement engaging new mobile experiences.
- Define, build and iterate iOS experiences to support existing and new projects related to the new experience and digital lifestyle.
- Own and become a resident expert in various pieces of iOS development and functionality within the team.
- Collaborate with other front-end and back-end engineers as well as the rest of the cross-functional product team within a fast-paced and multi-disciplinary environment.
Please share your app portfolio and some of the apps in the store you created
- 7+ years of software development.
- 5+ years of iOS development.
- 3+ UI testing, Storyboards and Xcode.
- Proven ability to build, iterate land ship mobile applications on time.
- Strong understanding of front end/UI design methodologies.
- Experience with Apple CarPlay and Swift Packages.
- Automotive architectures, interfaces and vehicle software knowledge is a plus.
- Advanced English language skills (oral and written). English is our official language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, technology or similar.
- Experience with writing mobile software in a fast-paced engineering team.
- Extensive experience with Swift and mobile design patterns.
- Experience with UI Constraints, Storyboards, Xcode unit and UI testing.
- Holistic understanding of end-to-end data flow between containerized services and mobile clients.
- Experience with implementing complex designs with UIKit.
- Extensive experience with mobile application lifecycles.
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile work environment.
- Familiar with quick code iterations, failing quickly and retrying.
The position is based in Guadalajara. We will be utilizing a hybrid work model with in-office days and home-office days.
- Attractive Benefits Package.
- Substantial Perks and Employee Value Proposition.
- Monthly salary of MXN 125,000 to MXN 140,000
- 20 Days Christmas Bonus
- Food Coupons
- Private Health Insurance
- Profit sharing
- Performance related bonus
- Training expenses