Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace más de 30 días.
Senior Full-Stack Developer en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Are you a seasoned full stack engineer passionate about innovation?. An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Full Stack Software Engineer looking to drive the next generation of legal innovation. Working on all aspects of software solutions being developed by the Thomson Reuters Intelligent Drafting and Document Intelligence team.
This is an AI focused team working to bring best in class language-based machine learning capabilities to customers throughout the portfolio of Thomson Reuters products.
About the role:
As Senior Full Stack Engineer your scope and delivery will include:
- Work within a full stack development team to develop multi-tenant cloud based software and microservices (client- and server-side applications) with a focus on quality, scalability, and reliability
- Independently translate product requirements into scoped engineering efforts; provide technical leadership in proposing architectural / implementation ideas to the team for consideration, balancing near term requirements with long term value
- Utilize data to make decisions and guide priorities and hold others accountable to the same
- Develop code in accordance with agreed upon best practices; bring your own ideas to the table on additional best practices that could help the team
- Peer review code from other members of the team offering candid, caring, and constructive feedback
- Mentor junior development staff through active listening and pair programming
- Understand and be able to explain practices (such as refactoring, TDD and pair programming) and their benefits so that the team consistently works together with a deep understanding
- Adhere to accepted best practices of SDLC (I.e. gitflow, unit testing, CI/CD, etc.) and act on the principles of Agile/Scrum within the team
You're a fit as Senior Full Stack Engineer if your background includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or related
- At least 5 years of cloud software development experience - extended periods with of both Front-End and Back-End Experience
- Experience with object-oriented programming with languages, preferably C#, .NET Core and Python
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or analogous technologies in AWS
- Experience with a variety of SQL and No-SQL database technologies and Elasticsearch
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- In depth knowledge of Angular or React
- Experience in state management (i.e., redux or NgRx), hooks and pure functions
- Knowledgeable in creating and deploying Micro frontend (MFE)
- Understanding of version control systems, such as Git
- Experience independently evaluating, suggesting improvement for, and translating feedback on code.
- May support and develop software engineers by providing advice, mentoring, training, coaching, and educational opportunities.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Trains and mentors more junior colleagues
- Breaks down customer requirements into work for the team can execute on.
- Clearly communicate technical concepts with others in the organization (Technical Communication, Support, Product and Cloud) by adjusting communication style to the audience
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment (2-3 days a week in the office depending on the role) for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .