Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace más de 30 días.
Senior Cloud Operations Engineer en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Sr. Cloud Operations Engineer
Do you have a passion for DevOps culture and Cloud operation engineering? That is, building and operating scalable, reliable, performing and secured services that underpin all Thomson Reuters’ products? Then we want you on our team! As we expand our Operation team, we are currently seeking an experienced Senior Cloud Operation engineer to join our Shared Capabilities Reliability and Operation team. Specifically, we are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas, highly skilled in latest Cloud technologies, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team in multiple locations.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Sr. Cloud Operations Engineer , you will:
- Provide operational support across Shared Capabilities services and Platforms
- Act as the go to person for any production issue, troubleshoot and escalate as needed and monitor until successful resolution. Communicate status with the team and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain monitoring for all aspects of infrastructure and the platform and implement Alerting mechanism using cloud native solutions
- Act as the subject matter expert for the planning and implementation of the non-functional requirements to ensure system availability, scalability, performance, monitoring, alerting and efficient incident troubleshooting
- Promote best practices for our CI/CD processes
- Maintain end-to-end security ensuring that we meet best practices standards
- Extreme collaboration within our teams – Canada, US and India
- Ongoing participation in Scrum team, and an embrace of an agile work model. This includes collaboration with other Software Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- On-call Rotation: Participate in on-call/shift rotations.
- When on-call, you are expected to drive the troubleshooting and mitigation activities while working on incident
- Keep up-to-date with emerging cloud technology trends, especially around DevOps
You’re a fit for the role of Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect if your background includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in building & operating cloud-based production services and platforms (AWS/Azure)
- Highly skilled in Unix/Linux and knowledge (exposure to RHEL)
- Experience or knowledge of implementing observability: DataDog, SumoLogic, CloudWatch, ELK
- Experience in automation for CI/CD (either Git /Jenkins / CloudFormation / TerraForm)
- Experience or knowledge of Container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes and Istio service mesh
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Thrives working collaboratively and transparently
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Nine employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .