Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace más de 30 días.
Senior Business Systems Analyst en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Are you passionate about to translate business needs in technical requirements? As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be a self-starter and change agent working in an agile project team to drive your assigned products forward. You’ll engage directly with Product Owners and other subject matter experts, to elicit business requirements, use standard templates to document key requirements and key business knowledge, business processes, and engage with team members to identify the highest value change.
About the Role
As a Sr. Business Systems Analyst, you will:
- Be a Team Player – provide input into a capability roadmap outlining the themes, epics and user stories while working with product owner to prioritizing the backlog to focus on the highest impact work for your team and stakeholders.
- Be an Agile Person – work in an Agile scrum team, facilitate refinement ceremonies, while participating in the open exchange of information and viewpoints.
- Be an Effective Communicator – Ensure stories clearly communicate the stakeholder’s needs to meet key business objectives and strategies for the capability.
- Take Ownership – maintain and refine a backlog: create user stories, acceptance criteria and work with product management to prioritize all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with capability strategy.
- Document existing applications.
- Conduct change impact analysis for enhancements and root cause analysis for bug fixes.
- Assist with test strategies, plans and scenarios/cases.
- Use standard templates, tools and internal processes consistently.
- Remain familiar with company news, policies, products and culture. Keep mandatory training up to date.
You’re a fit for the role of Sr. Business System Analyst if you have:
- Established background in an Agile environment with a proven understanding of the software development life cycle.
- 8+ years experience in business analysis techniques, such as eliciting requirements through interviews, workshops, process modeling and system or document analysis.
- Experience documenting user requirements, detailed process/program workflow diagrams, enhancement requests and repeatable bugs, and/or decomposing Features into prioritized, sprint-ready user stories for a specific product or module.
- 7+ years of experience combining analysis, design, configuration, and implementation of large-scale eCommerce and/or ERP Integrations or other integrations with a strong tax background and with experience of configuring tax software.
- Experience with integrating third-party enterprise tax products (e.g. Indirect Tax Determination, Taxware and/or Vertex) is highly desired.
- Experience creating End User Guides (Localized) and product knowledge base for internal and external users.
- Attention to detail and proven organization and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously. Be comfortable with ambiguity and exploratory research.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional and remote teams
- Good communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Knowledge of IIBA BABOK, although a IIBA CBAP/AAC certification is preferred.
- Ability to facilitate communication between business and technology teams
- Degree in Business and/or Computer Science, or related technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience in Indirect Tax technologies and subject (Nice to have)
- Good knowledge of SQL and ability to write queries against Relational Databases e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Familiarity of front-end technology such as React or Angular
- A basic understanding of data systems, system architecture and data warehouses and reporting applications.
- Experience of reviewing the data model and reporting requirements with the Data warehouse/ETL and Reporting team.
- Ability to use SQL and Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
Social Impact: Nine employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .