Senior Business Analyst
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
- Work with business partners and third-party vendors to deliver solutions for our unique internal and external business needs.
- Assist in taking small to large, company-wide, mission critical programs/projects from ideation through final implementation and go-live.
- Help drive IT to work on the most important projects and programs and guide teams using value-driven efforts towards on-time delivery.
- Responsible for status reporting and metrics around the IT portfolio to leadership teams.
- Helps to ensures adoption and implementation of project and program management methodology and contributes to efficient project and program management.
- Communicates and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
- Provides support to help drive prioritization of business requirements and roadmap.
- Partners with the Director, and both technical and non-technical peers to execute on work throughout the project life cycle.
- Assists with the program schedule, task assignments, and schedule progress - from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies.
- Become a trusted partner with the director, team members and business
- Understands operational issues and opportunities (business processes) and helps drive technical solutions to scale business operations and ensure compliance.
- Assists in the development of functional process flows, road-mapping and portfolio presentations.
- Helps lead the development and continual refinement of portfolio, project, and resource management tools and services.
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional departments (Product, Marketing, Operations, Risk, Training, Accounting, Legal…)
- Documents requirements, process flows, user stories, etc. in Confluence for reference by stakeholders during development and afterward.
- Contributes to sprint planning and backlog grooming by assisting with user story creation and breakdown and sizing.
- Works on behalf of the scrum teams to get clarify and refinement around requirements and direction.
- Works with a high degree of integrity and accountability.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Ability to handle competing priorities, successfully manage cross-functional teams and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work with all levels in the Organization.
- Ability to build strong partnerships with cross-functional departments (Product, Marketing, Operations, Risk, Training, Accounting, Legal…)
- Ability to do status reporting and metrics
- Significant experience working with a development team in the SDLC.
- Experience working in a Scrum environment, group of multiple teams.
- Work experience breaking out user stories into smaller features that can be delivered as a demonstrable working unit of software.
- Working experience assisting with the program schedule, task assignments, and schedule progress - from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies.
- Working experience assisting in the development of functional process flows, road-mapping and portfolio presentations.
- Working experience leading the development and continual refinement of portfolio, project, and resource management tools and services.
- Advanced level experience using Confluence to document requirements, business processes, product decisions, and technical information.
- Proficient in using Jira as a project management tool for agile development.
- We offer amazing benefits for all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Tele-work costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees