Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace más de 30 días.
Senior Analyst, Partnership Commercial Strategy en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Senior Analyst, Partnership Commercial Strategy
The Senior Analyst, Partnership Commercial Strategy is responsible for supporting global, regional, and functional operational readiness change and integration focused on Partnerships, while ensuring a common approach to commercial, packaging and pricing processes across the enterprise with a focus on standardization and simplification. The successful candidate will establish guidelines and streamlined processes enabled within TR’s system infrastructure to ensure strategic packaging and pricing revenue growth pathways for the business while improving customer experience and scalability across the enterprise.
This role requires close collaboration with the partnerships and alliances team, partnership operations, product, segment partners, product marketing, customer to cash, sales, marketing, technology, and finance areas. The successful candidate is required to react with speed and agility in our ever-evolving world and manage changing timelines, multiple priorities, deliverables, and uncertainty. Strong commercial thought leadership, business partnership skills, and the capability to influence and build effective relationships across geographically disbursed teams is critical. This position resides in the Commercial Excellence organization and reports to the Director Transformation & Commercial Policy Implementation.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Sr Analyst Partnership Commercial Strategy , you will:
- Define and execute commercial, packaging, and pricing models and strategies for Partnerships, reviewing alignment to current TR Tech Stack with gaps and synergies documented.
- Determine partnership operating capabilities within tech stack and define standard partnership operating models
- Assist with product/pricing model determination and workflow with focus on revenue optimization and improving go-to-market velocity for partnerships
- Map out operational workflow including contracting, ordering, entitlement, billing, royalties, etc.
- Determine who within TR needs to be involved in the end to end operational flow conversations
- Drive simplification and standardization mindset
- Work with team to determine if technology development will be required to support proposed operational model
- Manage Operational Readiness project pipeline
- Document Operational Readiness action items and hold team accountable to deliverables and timelines
- Optimize existing partnerships and explore opportunities for automation and simplification
You're a fit for the role of Sr Analyst Partnership Commercial Strategy , if your background includes:
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree highly desirable
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of commercial constructs, pricing methodologies, and packaging best practices
- Strong project management skills related to planning and overseeing multiple projects simultaneously from the initial ideation through to completion, adhering to specified timelines and budget
- Ability to participate on results-oriented virtual teams – requiring strong interpersonal skills and team player mindset, partnering with others to develop solutions
- Ability to deploy influencing techniques to drive cross-functional alignment and manage change across broad audience
- Strong communication and exceptional stakeholder management capabilities
- Ability to work independently in an environment of change, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in use of SAP, MS Office Suite and Business Objects familiarity is beneficial
- Knowledge of the TR products and customer landscape a plus
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment (2-3 days a week in the office depending on the role) for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .