Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 13 días.
SAP Security- Service Management, Analyst en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Do you have experience in IT Services? Are you passionate about the chance to bring your experience to a world-class company that is market-leading for both content and technology? If yes, we are looking for you!
Join our team! This role is part of a high-performing team of talented specialists who provide world-class support for Corporate Services . You will be part of a team that manages ongoing incident detection and resolution, change planning and implementation, and compliance for a portfolio of applications and infrastructure built on SAP Security.
About the Role
In this opportunity as an SAP Security- Service Management, Analyst , you will:
- Deliver SAP WRP and S4 service lifecycle management focusing on day-to-day operation and service improvement, by ensuring reliability and availability.
- Collaborate with different partners and teams to implement IT standards (operational, compliance, etc) for SAP systems.
- Monitor, support, and improve services according to incident, change, and problem management for daily operations according to IT TR and SAP standards.
- Internal cross-functional collaboration for SAP transformation, through continuous process improvement and advisory on high-value propositions considering best practices.
- Active collaboration in SAP migration to S4, also considering integration for systems related to architecture for modules/technical accordingly.
- Partner with application development teams to deliver operational readiness for new applications and features.
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as business teams, product owners, and project management in defining roadmaps for applications and processes.
- Drive continual service improvement and innovation in productivity, software quality, and reliability, including meeting/exceeding SLAs.
- Responsible for monitoring and analyzing business operational and technical key metrics.
You’re a fit for the role if your background includes:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; Computer Science or related technical degree preferred.
- Fluent English is a must.
- 2+ years of experience in SAP Security modules across configuration, development, testing, and release.
- Broad understanding of the technologies used to build and operate distributed application systems including experience managing data center systems/infrastructure.
- Proven track record of success participating in projects and initiatives even with ambiguous details provided.
- Strong customer service, problem-solving, organizational, and conflict management skills.
- Strong IT Service Management and standards experience.
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, presentation, documentation, troubleshooting, and collaborative problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Hands-on experience with programming and scripting languages.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and motivated by complex technical and business challenges.
- ITIL knowledge.
What’s in it F or Y ou ?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access ; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .