Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 9 días.
SAP Finance Senior Consultant - S/4 HANA en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Do you have experience in IT Services? Are you passionate about the chance to bring your experience to a world-class company that is market-leading for both content and technology? If yes, we are looking for you!
Join our team! You will be responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, modification, and maintenance of properly engineered information systems, containing SAP software as the major component, to meet agreed business needs. Provides technical leadership for engineers on project basis or for a small team of engineers.
About the Role
In this opportunity as an SAP Finance Senior Consultant - S/4 HANA, you will:
- Configures complex SAP solutions where applicable across multiple modules.
- Explores design options and leads the creation of design and accountable to ensure business and technical requirements are met.
- May provide technical support to customer or operations teams.
- Works on large complexity projects that usually requires multiple areas of expertise
- Accountable for the creation, review, and maintenance of all required technical documentation/ manual related to assigned software to ensure supportability and reuse.
- Gives advice to middle management on functional matters, or on the interpretation of policies and practices.
- Provides technical or general guidance to team members as well as across teams in area of subject matter expertise by possessing in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline or area.
- May act as point of contact or a subject matter expert for technical issues for a specific work stream within a larger project.
- May lead and manage the day-to-day activities of their team including supporting career development of team (objective setting, performance management, etc.)
- Assigns and monitors results of members of their team.
- Participates in employment decisions and salary recommendations as appropriate.
- May be responsible for day-to-day management of one or more outsource team and may have some responsibility for managing third party deliveries.
- Provides wider feedback into performance with a special focus on technical competencies
- Provides technical mentorship and coaching to junior members of the technical staff.
- Assists in identification and implementation of short-term and long-term solution options, including risk assessments, and recommendations to business and technology leadership.
- Proactive identification of change or assists with improvements to prevent problems, including problem resolution workflow.
- Leads or participates in remediation of solutions at all levels of complexity.
- May drive and implement recommended solutions and follows up with business leaders and/or customers to ensure expectations are met.
- Accountable for immediate response to problems and sets expectations and timeframe for resolution with customers or groups managing customers.
- Provides technical leadership, and may lead project planning sessions with team members to define and analyze development requirements, provide design option, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Develops milestones and dependencies for realistic estimates required for own work, and may validate other team members' estimates.
- Coordinates and supports related groups, such as but not limited to documentation teams, quality assurance teams, customer support teams or operations/deployment teams.
- Provides timely status updates for areas of team responsibilities within projects to management potentially including senior leaders, initiating escalation when necessary.
- Facilitates discussions, actively listens, identifies, and communicates issues.
- Adept at all aspects of technical communications, including using presentations technologies (e.g. WebEx, PowerPoint) and software demonstrations.
- Designs and delivers demonstrations of software to business and technical stakeholders.
- Creates and delivers presentations with guidance as directed.
- Encourages two-way communication with staff, peers, and business partners
- May contribute to, or create, and execute communication plan.
- Ensures self and team develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
- Researches and identifies standards and best practices as appropriate for discipline.
You’re a fit for the role if your background includes:
You're a fit for the role of SAP Finance Senior Consultant - S/4 HANA if your background includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Finance, related field, or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Ability to effectively communicate across various levels, including executives and functions within the global organization
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive projects/tasks to deliver value
- Highly organized and self-directed individual, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Ability to think analytically to interpret various input, build requirements, and partner to solve business problems
- Experience leading cross-functional meetings to gather input and updates on the project, document requirements of the new process/system, sources of data or tools used
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Strong experience in SAP, preferably S/4 HANA, in finance processes/modules (FI, CO, PA, AP, AR, AM, PS, RAR, BRIM)
- Good knowledge of Finance and Accounting processes
- Experience in process documentation, system implementations, process improvement
- Knowledge of reporting and automation tools (preferred but not required)
What’s in it F or Y ou ?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access ; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .