Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 8 días.
Sales Development Representative en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your sales experience to a world-class company that is market-leading for both content and technology? Do you have previous experience driving sales and revenue growth within a specific territory? Are you motivated by uncapped commissions? If yes, we are looking for you.
Join our team and work with us on our expansion project in Mexico, prospecting new sales opportunities, developing pipelines & closing opportunities.
About the Role:
In this opportunity as a Sales Development Representative , you will:
- Prospect for new sales opportunities, develop a pipeline, & closes opportunity or may not execute renewal contracts.
- Identifies upsell and cross-sell opportunities and passes to an appropriate resource.
- Hit or exceed your monthly and annual targets and maintain consistently strong performance at 100% of your YTD goals
- Hit or exceed your daily contact targets and activity metrics.
- Actively engage in the coaching process, partnering well with managers and individuals on your teams to share ideas and learn from each other.
- Accurately, and in a timely manner, log all activities and customer contacts in Salesforce.
You’re a fit for the role if you r background includes :
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1 – 3 years of experience working on: Sales (B2C/ Cold calling). Retention. Credit & Collections.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (Spanish & English)
- Strong interpersonal skills (personable and professional)
- Ability to conduct self in a professional manner
- Agile learners – Ability to learn something new
- Commitment to a schedule that coincides with the customer’s workday
- Intermediate computer skills and ability to navigate software programs such as Microsoft
- Experience in CRM preferred
- Motivated competitive with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate the ability to rapidly learn new knowledge and acquire new skills
- Maintain stable performance under pressure (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handle stress in a manner that is acceptable to others in the organization.
- Display determination, persistence, and patience and be resilient in the face of adversity.
Compensation: Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success.
What’s in it F or Y ou ?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access ; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .