Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología México 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México!Visitar feria
Quality Assurance Lead en Deloitte Delivery Nearshore México
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology ?
A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment ?
As an experienced Quality Assurance Lead you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel.
The DCG Delivery Center Mexico (also known as Americas Nearshore Mexico ) leverages scale and talent to provide high quality, cost-effective service to our clients.
Deloitte Americas Nearshore Mexico is a member of the Global Delivery Network which has presence across the world with Delivery centers in the United States, Romania, India, Spain, China, and the Philippines . Deloitte has presence in Queretaro , Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey , Aguascalientes and near cities around Mexico .
We provide consulting services to help our clients achieve a higher level of service in operational efficiency and business value. We are a team of professionals passionate about serving clients with distinction and learning , and we are driven by our purpose : Making an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and society.
- 3+ years of cumulative testing leadership.
- 5+ years of experience with Test Automation.
- CI/CD Process.
- Expertise in automation with Java or Python.
- Experience with system/integration/user acceptance testing
- Strong understanding of automation tools in Java and or open-source development framework environments.
- Ability to work independently in QA automation teams on testing plans, documentation, process, and testing execution on multiple development deliverables.
- Demonstrate knowledge in using various testing methodologies Agile and Scrum and logging results using solutions such as JIRA and or Confluence
- Consult with internal teams and end client stakeholders on QA automation best practices.
- Ability to quickly assess multifaceted problems, complex situations, and recognize patterns to identify and resolve the root cause.
- English: Advanced
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client's most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, citizenship, immigration condition or status, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, opinions as interpreted by the labor authorities and/or courts, social- economic status and social condition as interpreted by the labor authorities and/or courts or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Before any practitioner begins working with Deloitte, the candidate should provide documentation validating their employment eligibility upon starting work.