Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología México 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México!Visitar feria
QA Automation training en Cognizant Technology Solutions
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
At Cognizant we have an ideal opportunity for you to be part of one of the largest companies in the digital sector worldwide. A Great Place To Work where we look for people who contribute new ideas, experiencing a dynamic and growing environment. At Cognizant we promote an inclusive culture, where we value different perspectives providing career growth and development opportunities. #WelcomeToCognizant!
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional project, we will initiate a QA Automation training:
From Cognizant we want to invite all those young professionals passionate about quality to participate in projects with automation in testing, for which in the first two months they will receive training by our testing professionals in agile, java and selenium. Do not miss this great opportunity to join in a leading technology company.
As a Quality Engineer (QE), you will become part of our Quality Engineering Assurance (QEA) practice, which provides a full range of QEA services to our clients across multiple industry sectors, including automation test development, agile QE, DevOps engineering, performance testing, manual testing, test design, and test consulting.
Technical Skills / Knowledge / Background:
· 2+ years of relevant experience through an internship or in the workforce.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. Preferred majors include Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems.
· Understanding fundamentals of software development life cycle and importance of quality management and processes.
· Object Oriented Programming experience.
· SQL experience.
· Management tools experience as JIRA/ALM/ AZURE.
· Advanced English level.
· Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills with the passion and appetite to learn newer technologies.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams.
Location: México / Guadalajara /Monterrey
Improve your career in one of the largest and fastest growing IT services providers worldwide
Receive ongoing support and funding with training and development plans
Have a highly competitive benefits and salary package
Get the opportunity to work for leading global companies
We are committed to respecting human rights and build a better future by helping your minds and the environment
We invest in people and their wellbeing.
We create conditions for everyone to thrive. We do not
discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, nationality,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for any other reason
At Cognizant we believe than our culture make us stronger!
Join us now!