Observability and SRE Consultant (100% Remoto)
$ 90,000 a 100,000 MXN
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
As leader in Observability & SRE consulting, He/She provides high-value services that help our clients save more, move faster, and break less, accelerating their return on investments in technology and staff. We accomplish this by leveraging a best-in-class framework and applying best practices in prescriptive, easy-to-consume formats that deliver measurable results.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Observability Consultant, with a strong SRE or DevOps background, to join our world-class Digital Performance Management team and play a key role in the continued delivery of exceptional services for our rapidly expanding practice.
Job Description, Duties, and Responsibilities
· Lead client consulting engagements, while collaborating as needed with your peers to support efforts across our other client engagements.
· Design and deliver client-specific, engagement plans aligned to our industry-leading framework and methodologies.
· Facilitate effective meetings with clients’ teams to communicate plans, progress, value realization, and to enable clients’ staff.
· Facilitate various technical efforts related to instrumenting distributed enterprise systems, software, and architecture.
· Create re-usable process documentation, workflow visuals, knowledge articles, and leave-behind resources for active engagements.
· Work with client teams to design and facilitate the adoption of standards, naming conventions, data tagging conventions across tooling.
· Identify/remediate client environment misconfigurations and prioritize independently with clients to resolve in an efficient, scalable manner.
· Work with Engagement Manager on weekly progress and value delivery reporting.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline.
· 5+ years of experience as a Observability & SRE consultant with both background like software-centric (Computer Science, Software Engineering, “Build” teams, etc.), or systems-centric (IT Operations, Infrastructure-focused, “Run” teams, etc)
· English Fluent (100%)
Experience with principles of Agile development & DevOps/DevSecOps:
o Organizing and executing as a Scrum/Kanban team
o SCM & Branching Strategies
o CICD Pipeline Tooling Design & Implementation
o Unit, Functional, and Load Testing Pipeline Integrations
o Secure Infrastructure & Pipeline Design, Implementation, & Automation
o Application Deployment Strategies & Automation
· Experience designing, delivering, and operating highly scalable distributed services.
· Experience implementing or managing Container and Orchestrator technology (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) through automation.
· Experience deploying instrumentation and telemetry data collection mechanisms (agents, APIs, scripts, etc.) used for monitoring or observability purposes from:
o any vendor (New Relic, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Splunk, IBM, HP, etc.)
o any open-sourced community projects (FluentD, Jaeger, OpenTelemetry, ELK, Sensu, Nagios, etc.)
o any cloud-provider (AWS: CloudWatch/X-Ray, Azure: Monitor/App Insights, GCP: CloudOps/StackDriver, etc.)
· Any cloud provider certifications (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
· Any experience with cloud networking, network security, and network monitoring
· Any experience with New Relic, Prometheus, or Grafana.
· Any Python or other scripting language development experience
· Any experience “scaling” or “automating” teams, systems, or software.
· Any experience leveraging Observability “MELT Data” (Metrics, Errors, Logs, and Traces) to drive business outcomes.
· Any AWS or Kubernetes Certifications.
· Experience with performance tuning databases or middleware technologies.
· Business values grounded in honesty, integrity, and respect.
· A positive, open-minded attitude and team player mentality.
· Focus towards delivering expectation exceeding results.
· Healthy appetite to explore deeply, learn continuously, and solve challenging problems.