Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Network Engineer en Svam International Inc
$ 30,000 a 35,000 MXN (Bruto)
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Avanzado
SVAM International Inc . is a Global Information Technology (IT) services provider that delivers value and competitive advantage to its customers by improving their access to critical information, automating their business processes, and helping their personnel collaborate effectively.
We are currently searching for a Sr Network Engineer to joins us working remotely with our US client reporting directly with our New York Office .
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS, MIS or related Technology field preferred
- IT related degree qualification
- 5+ years IT related work experience
- Strong networking background with a focus on Cisco routers and switches hardware
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Core Routing and Switching design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, ISIS
- WAN connectivity
- Spanning-tree, Port Channels, Load balancing,
- Multicast PIM Sparse/Dense, MSDP, NAT
- Quality Of Service understanding and configuration, able to customize across all Cisco platforms to support Voice, Video, and selected applications
- Excellent understanding of VPN - site to site, client, IPSEC (including the protocol suite), IKE, DMVPN, tunnel modes, Tunnels between ASAs, Routers * Knowledge and experience of Network Security, including the design, configuration, and tuning of Cisco and Palo Alto appliances
- Strong background in wireless communication design, configuration * Wireless site assessment and audit
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning
- MPLS traffic engineering design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- LDP, TDP, RSVP Label distribution
- MPBGP-VPNv4, Multi-VRF and VRF-Lite
- Extensive knowledge of Datacenter design utilizing the Nexus product line
- Cisco Application Centric Networking
- Strong knowledge of the Cisco ASR 9000 product line
- Implementing Cisco ASA,FTD, FMC series Firewalls, ISE, and ACS security solutions. Ability to configure and troubleshoot a wide variety of customer VPN’s.
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Controllers, Access-Points, and Unified Access solutions.
- Load balancing traffic patterns (Cisco, F5, Citrix).
- Experience with Cisco DNAC Installation/Administration
- Advanced English (conversational)
These are the interviews you will have:
- English Interview to verify you can have a conversation
- Technical Interview with Client
- Competitive Salary (we ask for salary expectation)
- 100% Payroll
- Mayor Medical Insurance
If you are interested, please send me your resume in English and salary expectation to start the process.