Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 17 días.
Mid Level Technology Project Manager en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Mid Level Technology Project Manager
Thomson Reuters is the leader among Tax and Accounting software development companies. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Technology Project Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing software development projects from conception to implementation, ensuring project objectives are met in terms of time, budget, and quality.
About the role:
In this opportunity as Mid Level Technology Project Manager, you will:
- Deliver projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization’s project management framework.
- Define, document and manage smaller-scale projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
- Actively participate in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project
- Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions
- Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
- Prepare and maintain project plans and tracks activities against the plan
- Implement effective communication plan and operating rhythm, including provision of regular and accurate reports.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that deliverables are implemented within these criteria.
- Manage change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
- Provide effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills and experience. Identifies any problems with sponsorship
You're a fit for the role of Mid Level Technology Project Manager if your background includes:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager in software development projects, preferably in agile environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Solid knowledge of project management methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, or Agile.
- Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to motivate and guide multidisciplinary teams towards common goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at different levels.
- Live in Mexico City.
What's in it for you:
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment (2-3 days a week in the office depending on the role) for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .