Feria Virtual de Empleos de Tecnología en México 2024
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Publicado hace 14 días.
Lead .NET /AWS Software Engineer en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Inglés: Nivel Básico
Lead .NET /AWS Software Engineer
Thomson Reuters U.S. Income Tax Compliance software is relied upon by the largest multi-national corporations and global accounting firms for theirs and their clients’ income tax filings. Our vision is to create the next generation of tax and accounting software eco-system that is highly performant, scalable, reliable and resilient. We have embarked on our journey to transform our monolithic system into microservices by taking advantage of the modern cloud native architecture principles and cloud technologies. We are also building APIs that opens up our eco-system for integrations with our customer’s systems. We seek to add a talented, results oriented and innovative software engineer to our team who will help us extend our market leadership into the next generation of our software.
About the role:
In this opportunity as Lead .NET /AWS Software Engineer , you will:
- Lead multiple and/or significant projects, programs and business initiatives, demonstrating creativity and ingenuity
- Deliver end-to-end technical solutions and solves complex problems that may be ambiguous in nature
- May manage budget for projects or programs within area
- Influence multiple cross functional project teams to execute and adopt a point of view for ideas and initiatives
- Train and mentor colleagues including Sr. Software Engineers
- Plan, design, develop and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products
- Write code that establishes and enhances coding specifications, typically for software programs and systems that have little or no precedent.
You're a fit for the role of Lead .NET /AWS Software Engineer if your background includes:
- 6+ years of experience in Software Development using C# and .Net.
- Great experience with AWS.
- Experience building cloud-native applications using technologies like Serverless and containers.
- Experience building Highly Scalable RESTful microservices using Event Driven architecture
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBMS. [PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, etc.].
- Understanding of security best practices for web development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
What's in it for you:
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working environment (2-3 days a week in the office depending on the role) for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking.
- Social Impact: Ten employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 26,000 employees across more than 70 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .