Feria Virtual de Reclutamiento TI Remoto LATAM 2023
¡Más de 700 ofertas de trabajo en México, USA y Remoto!Visitar feria
Lead Cloud Engineer en Thomson Reuters
No especificado MXN
Ciudad de México
Nivel de Inglés: Nivel Básico
Are you passionate about cloud computing, looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a leading company in accelerating its adoption of Public Cloud services? Do you possess deep cloud acumen and want to collaborate with an Enterprise Cloud Center of Excellence to ensure that business units achieve the full benefits of standardized Cloud Tools?
We are looking for a Lead Cloud Engineer , you will develop Infrastructure as a Code to assist products transition to the public cloud and work collaboratively with Development teams to deploy and operate their applications on the AWS/Azure cloud platform.
About the role:
In this opportunity as Lead Cloud Engineer , you will:
- A ctive member of a team of cloud engineers who will be responsible on provisioning public Cloud Native platform infrastructure.
- Collaborate with businesses and application teams to accelerate migrating to the Cloud and define cloud deployment strategies, based on application and business requirements.
- Develop and maintain Infrastructure as a Code (IaC) scripts to deploy cloud resources, install applications, and create associated pipelines.
- Create, operationalize, and provide associated runbooks and documentations for cloud patterns services to be used by varies products for a self-serve model
- Educate and provide guidance to internal teams of experts to build effective Cloud Native solution.
- Keep up to date with emerging cloud technology trends – open source and cloud vendors such as AWS, Azure, and Oracle Cloud
- May provide technical support to operations or other development teams
You are fit for the role of a Lead Cloud Engineer if you have:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent with relevant work experience in cloud engineering.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills with onsite/remote teams.
- Public Cloud AWS and Azure Cloud infrastructure provisioning (Ex: EC2, S3, Azure Virtual Machine, Azure Storage, ALB, Route53, Azure DNS, RDS, DynamoDB, Aurora, PostgresSQL, and ElastiCache)
- Infrastructure as code (Ex: Cloud Formation , CDK, and Terraform )
- Docker and Containers services (Ex: ECS, Container Instances, Fargate, EKS, AKS and Kubernetes)
- Monitoring and logging tools (Ex: Datadog, AWS Cloudwatch)
- CI\CD tools (Ex: AWS CodePipeline, Azure DevOps, and GitHub actions)
- Serverless technologies (AWS Lambda and Azure Functions)
- Coding Language (Ex: Python)
What's in it For You
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
Learning & Development: Exposure to a wide breadth of leading-edge technology
Career growth - the ability to work on multiple projects and with various teams
Professional growth and development opportunity through various training programs, conferences, networking events, in-house speaker series etc.
Access to Hackathons, Unconferences, Harvard Manage Mentor and more, we offer learning opportunities for everyone
Paid time off (including time off to volunteer and extended parental leave)
Flexibility: We've been named as one of Forbes, Best Companies for Work/Life Balance
Global Opportunities: We have employees in over 90 countries, working across 3 different industries
Your well-being: We offer programs that focus on making our lives healthier
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .